A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hasbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hasbani is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasbani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasbani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hasbani, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasbani graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hasbani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Motzkin Hasbani MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Hasbani practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hasbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Hasbani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists and New Haven Child Psychiatrists.