A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hasbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hasbani is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hasbani, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasbani graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hasbani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Motzkin Hasbani MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Hasbani practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hasbani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Hasbani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bristol, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Bristol Psychiatrists.