A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Helmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Helmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Helmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Helmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon R Helmer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Helmer practice?
- Dr. Sharon Helmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Helmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.