A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Helmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Helmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Helmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Helmer practice?
Dr. Sharon Helmer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.