A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hepler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hepler
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hepler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hepler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepler graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hepler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon M Hepler MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Hepler practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hepler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Hepler practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.