A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hepler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hepler
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hepler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hepler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepler graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hepler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon M Hepler MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Hepler practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hepler has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Hepler practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.