A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Higgins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Higgins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Marie Higgins MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Sharon Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Higgins practices Otolaryngology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Otolaryngologists.