A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Higgins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Higgins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Marie Higgins MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Sharon Higgins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Higgins practices Otolaryngology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Otolaryngologists.