A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hird is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hird, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hird graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hird has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Hird MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Hird practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Hird practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.