Dr. Sharon Lucas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 18th, 2016
Awesome Pediatrican
Dr Lucas was my son's pediatrician. Unfortunately he is grown up now, I sure wish she saw Adults.

November 10th, 2015
She's a joke
Her attitude is awful. She thinks that others are beneath her. How are her and Doctor McConnell in the same office is mind blowing. I will never ever in my life go to her. I would not wish her on my worse enemy. She's an awful person/doctor. She needs to be banned from seeing patients until she can treat people like people instead of animals.

October 9th, 2015
The best in the Woodlands
She was great and her staff went above and beyond to help. She is the only dr to ever call to follow up.

September 30th, 2015
Disappointed
I really liked Dr. Lucas when we first started taking our daughter to see her. She seemed very laid back and we liked that about her. We missed her 12 month well child visit and when we took her in at 14 months for a cough that I was concerned about, we were told we needed to schedule the 12 month visit (even though we were 2 months past that and had just seen Dr. Lucas). We got a voicemail from someone in the office saying that Dr. Lucas wouldnt see us again until we agreed to come in for the 12 month visit. I asked to speak to Dr. Lucas to find out what was going on and she was so rude. She said that we could come in or we could go to another doctor because she had plenty of families on a waiting list to see her. No explanation on why it would be necessary to come in AGAIN even though we just saw her. It just really put me off. The wait time was about 30 minutes each time we were there before we got called back to the room, then we'd wait about 15-20 minutes back there too. I'd say the wait is on the high side for a pediatricians office. Office staff is okay. We decided we wouldn't be coming back to see Dr. Lucas so I asked for a copy of my daughter's medical records to take to our new doctor, and the records had errors all over them. It was a mess, and it still hasn't been sorted out. When I was there asking questions about the records, Dr. Lucas asked why I needed to know this information. Ummmm....you mean why do I want to have accurate medical records for my child? What a ridiculous question. Overall I'm just extremely disappointed. We ended up getting treated terribly and absolutely won't be going back. I used to recommend her, but now I wouldn't at all. I'm in a mom group online and I'm not alone in my experience, almost all of the families that were previously seeing her have stopped going to her because of a shift in her attitude in the last 9 months - year. Hopefully something changes... • • •

January 17th, 2014
Even though she has opened a new practice I will NEVER use her again. We didn't even receive a letter from her after Saddler Clinic closed. I have had the worst experience trying to get my son's medical records - who has glaucoma; not to mention I need his shot record history. We received a letter from a doctor about how Saddler Clinic has closed it's doors and this particular doctor gave out their new location and information; we saw them one time. Dr. Lucas was my son's doctor from the get-go. Very un-happy with how things were handled on her end.

June 18th, 2012
BEST PEDIATRICIAN & ASSISTANT EVER!!
Dr. Sharon H-L and her assistant Becky are top notch. Especially as a first time mum. She cares and makes me feel that she is involved with my baby's overall health and wellness programme.

June 4th, 2012
SHE IS GREAT
I bring both of my babies to her she listens and has NEVER call me stupid for coming in for the smallest things (which I have). I remember taking my son to Memorial Hermann in the woodlands because he was coughing none stop and turning red, he was unable to catch his breath because he was coughing so much and so hard. They turned us around and sent us home with him like this. Same thing same night at St. Lukes. Good thing it was on a sunday. On Monday Morning we called to get in to see Dr. Lucas and she quickly sent us over to the hospital to have him stay until he was no longer coughing. My Son was breathing at 58% and was slowing suffacating at 3months old. Thank you Dr. Lucas for your help!!!

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Lucas did my daughter's 2 and 4 month appointment. She was kind, caring, and informative. I didn't have any issues getting an appointment and didn't have to wait for our appointment.

January 12th, 2010
very poor
Dr. Lucas called me stupid i have a son who has urine reflux and upon asking the scheduler to ask the nurse i think it got miscomunicated and the anwser i got was no where near the question i asked. my son wasnt having very many wet diapers and i just wanted to be sure they were not linked. i am a single mother and the only people i have to turn to are the doctors and for her to become irritated like that i feel was very unprofessional. I believe that by becoming a pediatrician you should have an understanding for highly concerned mother of an only child who freaks out with every cough. I would not reccomend her to anyone. They do have a very open schedule they can get you in daily at any time for obvious reasons. Do not see this doctor my son had RSV per the er which she never diagnosed we went in on another day and she said he was fine by 4 am we were back in the er he had croupe.