A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lynn Hood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Hood practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Hood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.