Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hunt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Stanford University. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Ann Hunt MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Hunt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.