Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hunt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Stanford University. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Ann Hunt MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hunt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Hunt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.