Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Surgical Specialist
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305
650-498-6605
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My experience with Dr. Sharon Hunt  |  show details
by Robert E. Finnigan,PhD on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Hunt has been my cardiologist/internist for 23 years. She diagnosed my atrial fibrillation when it appeared some 15 years ago and has treated It successfully ever since (I am now 86).she diagnosed my NH lymphoma In its earliest stage 14 years ago and it has been treated successfully at Stanford ever since. I believe she is the best doctor at Stanford and a wonderful person as well.

|  Dr. Hunt is a world class cardiologist and a world class person  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

Whoever gave Dr. Hunt one star is certifiably crazy. Dr. Hunt is an amazingly great doctor (chief of the Stanford university heart transplant medicine team) and just as wonderful a person.

|  Doesn't "do" phone/email  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2009

No way to speak with her unless you make (and pay for) an appointment. Didn't listen, was dismissive and condescending. I'm not a difficult patient, either--I just wanted to get test results over the phone, and was told that Dr. Hunt doesn't "do the email" or make/receive phone calls. So I would have to be billed another $801 for an office visit ($750 of which would be covered by insurance, but still--$50 for something I could find out over the phone? Seriously?) Long story short, I don't want to see any Dr. who doesn't want to talk to me. It seems ill-advised.