A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Inokuchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Inokuchi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Inokuchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inokuchi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Inokuchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Inokuchi MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Inokuchi practice?
- Dr. Sharon Inokuchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Inokuchi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Nephrologists.