Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Can I give no star? show details Can I give no star?
by Kaiser patient on Dec 23rd, 2014

If I didn't have to give any star to complete this survey, I would have done that. Made me wonder why patients don't find her likable. I think she doesn't know how incredibly annoying she acts and sounds. She might be book-smart but she knows nothing about relationships.

A Harvard grad?? Really?? show details A Harvard grad?? Really??
Jul 26th, 2014

I guess they didn't teach med students at Harvard to listen to patients 30 years ago. She kept interrupting and had a creepy smile. I decided to find another kidney doc.

Can't understand her show details Can't understand her
by Jose on Feb 7th, 2013

This doc was talking jibberish. At least that's what it sounded like. After 15 minutes of listening to her, I had to walk out. Lady, you need to dumb it down for people like me!

uncaring and uninterested show details uncaring and uninterested
May 22nd, 2012

She got upset when I called her Sharon as we are of the same age group. She kept interrupting me and had this fake smile on her face throughout the visit and that was creepy. She spent a long time talking in medicalese and I had to interrupt her and ask her to dumb it down for me. It was a waste of time and I will never see her again.

Noa board-certified nephrologiNst show details Noa board-certified nephrologiNst
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Inobuchi is not a board-certified nephrologist. Her board status can be checked at www.abim.org

She thinks she knows it all show details She thinks she knows it all
Aug 10th, 2010

I saw this lady doc last year in her South San Francisco office. She does not listen carefully enough and tends to finish my sentences. I decided to see someone else the enxt time.

Another Kaiser doc who disappointed me show details Another Kaiser doc who disappointed me
by Jessica on Mar 24th, 2010

Rude staffWaiting area needs cleaningDoctor was running lateStopped me every time I tried to talkI don't care if she went to Harvard. I need someone who will listen to my problems

talks too fast.... show details talks too fast....
by Jose on Sep 28th, 2008

I saw the doctor at Kaiser's South San Francisco medical buidling; I came to this country three years ago and she was talking two fast and did not take time to explain things. When I asked for a translator, she said she did not have time to get one.

Do not believe a word she tells you!! show details Do not believe a word she tells you!!
by Kaiser watch on Mar 16th, 2008

She is the mastermind behind the Kaiser transplant program. The only reason she is still in business is because individual doctors do not get sued at Kaiser. She's got a silver tongue and is a good actor. Watch out! She cannot be trusted.