Dr. Sharon Inokuchi Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Inokuchi?

December 26th, 2016

Why can't I give no stars?

A pure evil person who took away my sister's chance of getting a kidney transplant. It's all a game for egomaniacs like her.

March 21st, 2016

did not like this doctor

She scared me to death. There was something about her (I could not pinpoint what it was) that was dark and gloomy.

February 12th, 2016

Can't believe her

Cannot believe that this doctor is still practicing medicine. I don't care whether she graduated from Harvard. She is cold and looks down on her patients. Deeply she is a racist and looks down on everyone else.

December 24th, 2014

Can I give no star?

If I didn't have to give any star to complete this survey, I would have done that. Made me wonder why patients don't find her likable. I think she doesn't know how incredibly annoying she acts and sounds. She might be book-smart but she knows nothing about relationships.

July 27th, 2014

A Harvard grad?? Really??

I guess they didn't teach med students at Harvard to listen to patients 30 years ago. She kept interrupting and had a creepy smile. I decided to find another kidney doc.

February 7th, 2013

Can't understand her

This doc was talking jibberish. At least that's what it sounded like. After 15 minutes of listening to her, I had to walk out. Lady, you need to dumb it down for people like me!

May 22nd, 2012

uncaring and uninterested

She got upset when I called her Sharon as we are of the same age group. She kept interrupting me and had this fake smile on her face throughout the visit and that was creepy. She spent a long time talking in medicalese and I had to interrupt her and ask her to dumb it down for me. It was a waste of time and I will never see her again.

August 10th, 2010

She thinks she knows it all

I saw this lady doc last year in her South San Francisco office. She does not listen carefully enough and tends to finish my sentences. I decided to see someone else the enxt time.

March 24th, 2010

Another Kaiser doc who disappointed me

Rude staffWaiting area needs cleaningDoctor was running lateStopped me every time I tried to talkI don't care if she went to Harvard. I need someone who will listen to my problems

September 29th, 2008

talks too fast....

I saw the doctor at Kaiser's South San Francisco medical buidling; I came to this country three years ago and she was talking two fast and did not take time to explain things. When I asked for a translator, she said she did not have time to get one.

March 16th, 2008

Do not believe a word she tells you!!

She is the mastermind behind the Kaiser transplant program. The only reason she is still in business is because individual doctors do not get sued at Kaiser. She's got a silver tongue and is a good actor. Watch out! She cannot be trusted.

October 16th, 2017