A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Irvine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Irvine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon M Irvine DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Irvine practice?
- Dr. Sharon Irvine has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Irvine practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.