A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Jaeger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Jaeger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaeger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon B Jaeger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon B. Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Sharon Jaeger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Jaeger practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.