Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Thank you Dr. Jaffe  |  show details
by Elyse L on Nov 2nd, 2014

My husband and I loved absolutely everything about our experience with CRM and Dr. Jaffe. Dr. Jaffe was fantastic along with all of the other doctors at CRM and we can't say enough about the incredible nursing staff. They made a very difficult time in our lives hopeful and stress-free. The facilities were clean, the staff was helpful and knowledgeable, and there was never any hassle with payments or insurance. Thank you so much to the wonderful people at CRM. We DEFINITELY recommend them.

Oct 26th, 2014

After a year of trying on our own my husband and I visited Dr. Jaffe to address our infertility issues and try to get my PCOS under control. Dr. Jaffe and her team far exceeded our expectations. She was firm and direct while also being compassionate about what it would take to get pregnant. After just one cycle of medication we are expecting our first child. Her knowledge and expertise were very much appreciated and she and her staff spent a lot of time with us answering questions and diagnosing possible issues. I would recommend her to anyone I know who is struggling with reproductive issues.

Sep 15th, 2014

Dr. Jaffe, her nurses, and all the staff at CRM were great! They always took the extra time to explain anything I had questions or concerns on. Phone messages were always returned the same day or next day. Dr. Jaffe also allows you to do what you feel comfortable. I never felt pressured to go a certain route with my treatment. We are expecting our first child and when we are ready for #2 CRM is the place I will go.

|  Success!  |  show details
by Mara A. on Jul 23rd, 2014

My husband and I had been unsuccessfully trying for 4.5 years, some on our own, some with the OB's help but with no luck. We were referred to Dr. Jaffe by our OB and it was fantastic. She listened to us, let us give our opinions all while giving her own ideas so that we could come to a course of treatment that both of us were comfortable with. I definitely feel like Dr. Jaffe didn't waste our time with unnecessary tests and options that she knew wouldn't fit us and our situation. I also appreciated that she started us out at the least invasive and least costly treatment option and then we added and progressed accordingly. Luckily, we conceived a few months after beginning our treatment process with her without having to go to IVF. I credit a lot of this to her knowledge of what the data was telling her about my husband and my bodies and levels and knowing what the next step would be. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for infertility help!

|  Horrible cold unhumane callous  |  show details
by JM on Apr 1st, 2014

If you are past 35yrs she is very cold,rude,and mean to you. Becareful with this doctor if your are considered too old to ahve a baby. She will not work with you and make the process easy. Even in the middle of vaginal ultrasound tests she is rude and makes fun of your ovaries,follicles,etc. I'd love to do the same thiing to her. Giving her one star because this system makes you pick a star otherwise she gets NO stars!!

|  Best Doctor - Highly Recommended  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jaffe on and off for several years due to fibroids and possible infertility due to them. She insisted on keeping an eye on them until my husband and I were ready to start a family and I was always welcomed back when I needed to see her again. She is a knowledgeable, no nonsense type of doctor who works in the best interest of her patients. It was comforting to have a doctor with so much experience in and knowledge about her field and still excited about remaining up-to-date on the newest procedures. When my husband and I had questions, she explained. When we had concerns, she gave us the opportunity to come back whenever we felt a need to check on our baby. Over the years I have grown to know her and her nurses. They are always kind and because they have been with her so long, very informative as well. She does the procedures herself and then meets with you one-on-one to discuss a plan and your options. Like in any doctor's office you should be an advocate for yourself, so if you have questions ask them because she will definitely explain everything. I am proud to say that we have a healthy and happy five month old! And, when we are ready to have another child, we will return to Dr. Jaffe and her wonderful staff.

Aug 8th, 2013

I knew from my first consult with Dr. Jaffe she was the right fit for me. She is extremely smart, thorough, and has a wonderful personality. Her nurses were great and also spent considerable time with me. Although Dr. Jaffe is strict with lifestyle modifications, we needed this and actually became pregnant before starting IVF! She continued to monitor me through most of my first trimester, and this was a huge relief. I highly recommend her and will see her again if her services are needed in the future.

|  Gratitude for CRM  |  show details
by Jennifer M. on Apr 5th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Jaffe at CRM. My husband and had infertility issues due to male factor infertility. We had a couple unsuccessful IUI procedures and decided to move onto IVF. I am now 17 weeks pregnant after my first IVF attempt. Infertility is very emotionally and financially taxing (our insurance didn't cover anything). Dr. Jaffe is extremely knowledgeable and recommended the best course of action for us to conceive successfully. Her nurses are great too.

Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Jaffe is an amazing doctor. She made me feel so at ease dealing with the infertility process. She is so knowledgable, spends a lot of time and will answer all your questions. With her help my husband and I were able to become pregnant within the 2nd month of being her patient. I would recommend her to all my family and friends!

by J.Hasemann on Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Jaffe is BRILLIANT! After MANY failed attempts at pregnancy with other fertility doctors, Dr. Jaffe in only a few visits, diagnosed me with uterine polyps. A successful surgery to remove these polyps by doctor Jaffe quickly led me to become pregnant with my now healthy and beautiful baby boy of 14 months. Dr. Jaffe is not only BRILIANT but caring, connected and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaffe and her entire staff at CRM..Center For Reproductive Medicine. J.Hasemann

|  Great doctor and experience  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Jaffe to all couples. I felt Dr. Jaffe really listened to our concerns and was very direct and goal oriented. Her staff was wonderful and very helpful. Everyone there just seem so on top of things. I could not have been happier with Dr Jaffe and her staff.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Jaffe is extremely knowledgeable in her field, professional as well as understanding of the frustrations of fertility issues. I highly recommend her for anyone in need of fertility assistance.

|  Trust  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Jaffe to individuals and couples. The entire staff is kind, friendly, patient and extremely understanding. Dr. Jaffe provides a great deal of confidence with her care which translates to TRUST which is the most important element of care.

Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Jaffe and the staff at her office are wonderful. We received exceptional care and she always took the time for us. Throughout our 2 years there the office became part of our family! I would recommend Dr. Jaffe and CoRM to anyone!

|  Struggled with Infertility for 5 years. Dr. Jaffe fixed me :-)  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

After no success with my previous fertility doctor, my husband and I decided to look for another doctor. A friend recommended Dr. Jaffe but we went in our first appointment to interview her to make sure she fits our personality. We are engineers and always resort to method of testing and fixing. The first day we met her. We asked her diagnostic questions and she was straight to the point. It just fitted our mindset. Not so much hand waving but test and retest after treatment. I did not want comforting thoughts during our visit...as I had plenty of that..."don't worry...you will get pregnant". I like the let's get to it and see what the results lead us to. By far, Dr. Jaffe is a sharp thinker. We did Laparoscopy, then got pregnant on our first IUI. I had endo. This is after 2 failed IVF, 2 miscarriages with my previous doctor.

|  amazing dr and staff  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I can't explain enough how wonderful Dr Jaffe and staff at CRM are. They treated my husband and I like family. They guided us through our journey to get pregnant with knowledge and respect. They always called to check up on how I was doing. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping us to get pregnant. They are wonderful. I highly recommend them!

|  CRM not my favorite place  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

I think CRM has gotten too BIG for themselves. There is no individual attention given to a patient. They "herd" you in, and put you through their program, and don't waste too much time explaining or listening to you. They are very busy. There is no dignity for the patient. You are a number in a system. Which, for some people, works, I guess. Being a "patient" at this clinic has been the most degrading and humiliating experience of my life. I feel like I have recieved "accurate" care here, as far as I can tell.