Dr. Sharon Jaffe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017
Fantastic
Thanks to Dr. Jaffe. She and her staff were punctual, knowledgeable and highly relatable. We've conceived two children with her help, and could not have been taken care of any better than under her guidance.

January 26th, 2017
Epitome of what any Doctor should not be!
Dishonest, No empathy, very knowledgeable, poor technical skills, High complication rate in all steps, very poor follow up and co-ordination. Terrible management with lack of responsibility and patients get in assembly line with no personalized care. Caused us extream grief at every step. Wounder how this practice is thriving with such poor care and results. May be she was good before but certainly not now. Very forgetful and reckless

November 19th, 2016
I have never been to a doctor's office that is so punctual, I was actually called back at the scheduled time of my appointment every time! Dr. Jaffe and her staff were very accessible to answer all of our questions and seemed very knowledgeable about what they were doing. They worked with us to ensure we had the information we needed to make decisions, and were with us every step of the way. And best of all, I am now pregnant after our first round of treatment with Dr. Jaffe! I would highly recommend the Center for Reproductive Medicine to anyone trying to conceive!

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Jaffe is terrible
I would not recommend Dr. Jaffe or CRM to anyone. They run a terrible practice where the patients are just a number to them. No compassion whatsoever, extremely unorganized, too busy to call patients back. It was a HUGE disappointment and waste of money. You are better off at any other fertility center in Orlando.

October 8th, 2016
Intelligent and encouraging
Dr. Jaffe is intelligent and confident. During our most difficult times, she would communicate with us in a way that erased any doubt that we had that we would eventually be able to conceive. She was straight forward and answered all of our MANY questions. We always felt informed and hopeful and will be eternally grateful for her help conceiving!

September 29th, 2016
"Dr. Jaffe Gets More Women Pregnant than the NBA!"
That is the title that my husband wanted me to use for this review so the office staff would know it came from us. I was referred to Dr. Jaffe after 7 long years of difficulty trying to conceive and 2 miscarriages in a row with no explanation from previous doctors. Dr. Jaffe was able to do simple tests to determine exactly what my issues were. She worked closely with us to perform only the testing that was necessary and affordable. Her nurses, Susan and Michelle even helped to make sure that my insurance would cover all of my treatment and even if they hadn't been successful, CRM offers financing options (it's best to work with the more experienced nurses like them when you can - I found that the newer ones tend to not know your case as well and give conflicting advice). My test results showed that even if I were able to get pregnant again on my own, that it was not likely we would be successful in maintaining it. Dr. Jaffe then came up with a comprehensive, customized plan of action for changes to our lifestyle, diet, dietary supplements, vitamins, and medication that would increase our chances. She did not jump directly to IVF like some other doctors do, but came up with a very no nonsense, scientific and phased approach to treatment. It is clear that she loves the science of what she does. As result, we were able to get pregnant on our 2nd month of treatment without any IUI or IVF! Dr. Jaffe continued to monitor me regularly from the very beginning of the pregnancy throughout the end of my first trimester along with my OBgyn and I always felt comfortable there. After a challenging pregnancy and birth, we are overjoyed to be able to say that we now have a beautiful 2 year old girl and we will be forever grateful to Dr. Jaffe! I would encourage anyone who has given up hope of having a child or who has been trying to conceive or maintain a pregnancy unsuccessfully to contact Dr. Jaffe without delay. Do not waste time wondering what is going wrong. The sooner you can diagnose the problem, the better your chances are. Please give Dr. Jaffe a chance to work with you before you give up. Thank you, Dr. Jaffe, Susan, Michelle, and CRM Orlando!

May 13th, 2016
Amazing doctor, assistants, service, everything
The most amazing office from start to finish. The staff is funny, comforting, and extremely knowledgeable, each and every one of them. I have never had such a wonderful experience at a doctor office of any kind.

February 16th, 2016
Mirracle doctor
If I could ever say anything to anyone who has trouble conceiving, then I would say, talk to Dr. Jaffe Sharon and the staff, they make miracles come true. With her help and the other doctors she works with, we now have beautiful twins, boy and a girl, and we could never thank them enough for giving us this greatest gift of all, to be parents of those two little angels. Thank you !

December 8th, 2015
This is an easy choice as you can see my first and possibly only review in which I signed up for vitals in order to give this office a review. My wife and my experience was quite different from the previous reviews. In case you hadn't noticed they are making miracles happen. We must give it a 5/5 based on the fact that we are now 8 weeks pregnant with our first child! This office was recommended to us by an OB-GYN who has worked in Orlando for over 30 years who also happens to be my wife's mother. I imagine she would steer us in the right direction when recommending an IVF clinic. It worked for us during our 3rd IUI which turned into an IVF due to the number and size of follicles during the ultrasound (follicle check). Option A was cancel and try again next month; option B was to continue and switch to IVF (which is not as expensive when done that way). Regarding the service, staff, cost, etc. I would also say it is 5 stars. Many of the appointments are time dependent so many of the patients could show up on the same day but we never waited more than 15 minutes past our appointment time. The doctors are excellent and never gave us any false sense of hope or minced words regarding the probability and statistics of IVF. I can't really speak on the cost as my company has a generous insurance policy which covers up to 6 IUI procedures and a lot of the blood work/ultrasounds. There are 5 doctors between 3 offices and we worked with 3/5 of them. They were all great and brought a little different perspective/demeanor. We worked primarily with Dr. Jaffe but trusted when she wasn't available that she would have us in good hands. If we need fertility help again for a second child, we will absolutely use this team of doctors again. Best of luck to you and your significant other if you are searching for a fertility doctor.

June 6th, 2015
At 24, I was told by a local OB/GYN that I would never be able to get pregnant and have "my own" children. That's when I went elsewhere and found Dr. Jaffe. She gave me what I hadn't had in a long time....hope! And a plan! After working with Dr. Jaffe for 6 cycles, I am now 7 weeks pregnant and heard my baby's heartbeat yesterday. I am so blessed and thankful to have found Dr. Jaffe and her staff!

March 15th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Jaffe
My husband and I were referred to CRM after being diagnosed with PCOS. Dr. Jaffe is great! She does not waste time with treatment options that she does not think will end in success. After four cycles, we are now expecting our first baby in July. Dr. Jaffe also helped me to understand my condition and I am now better prepared to manage my PCOS in the future.

November 2nd, 2014
Thank you Dr. Jaffe
My husband and I loved absolutely everything about our experience with CRM and Dr. Jaffe. Dr. Jaffe was fantastic along with all of the other doctors at CRM and we can't say enough about the incredible nursing staff. They made a very difficult time in our lives hopeful and stress-free. The facilities were clean, the staff was helpful and knowledgeable, and there was never any hassle with payments or insurance. Thank you so much to the wonderful people at CRM. We DEFINITELY recommend them.