A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Jakus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Jakus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Jakus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jakus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Michelle Jakus MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Jakus practice?
- Dr. Sharon Jakus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Jakus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Downey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.