inactive

Sharon Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

February 20th, 2014
Sorry, but I cannot recommend this doctor
Dr. Johnson didn't listen to me as a patient and only thought about her pockets when she told me to have a Hysterectomy. I am a great candidate for Uterine Fibroid Embolization and will be having that surgery very soon. As a patient the doctor should listen to your concerns and answer questions. Dr. J has no bedside manners at all and I was relieved to find a doctor who not only reviewed my chart before making decisions, but sat down with me and explained the procedure that I can have without forcing me into early menopause.

January 26th, 2011
Awesome MD
Dr. Johnson is an awesome MD. She treats all patients with care and respect and she tells you like it is. She is very popular in her profession and has alot of patients thus the need to wait a little longer than 20 minutes. The office staff are very friendly and keep you laughing while waiting. When she does get to see you she apologizes and your needs are immediately met. I had to have a scheduled c sec because of complications with my first born. She not only allowed me to select the date that was best but she was at the hospital before I was and stayed with me for a long time. She also used the opening from my first csec so I dint have to have 2 scars. I love Dr. Johnson and I wish her office didnt move otherwise I would have followed. My current doc is horrible and terrifying. In the hunt for a new DOC but I sure wish I could commute to Dr. J.