A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Johnstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Johnstone, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Jean Johnstone MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon J. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Sharon Johnstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Johnstone practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.