inactive

Sharon J Kaminer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Kaminer sees my 3-year-old grandson for ASD. She has always been wonderful and patient with him. She is very attentive to both parents as well as me, the Grandma at each visit. She even pays attention to his twin brother so he will not feel left out. She patiently answers all of our questions and is very attentive to all of our concerns at each visit. Thankful for her.

September 12th, 2014
Registered Nurse
Dr. Kaminer has horrible bedside manner. She was rude and condescending and my 8yr old son(her patient) even said to me when she left the room "Mom, she seems really mean". I really don't like to report this, however, Dr Kaminer is actually employed in the same Palmetto Health network that I am employed, and she clearly does not uphold and work by our company's vision and standards for our patients. Time to retire, Dr. Kaminer!!

January 19th, 2013
Awful.
She was dismissive, condescending, and had the worst bedside manner of any pediatric specialist I have seen. She made our ten year old feel as if he was doing something wrong. We were very close to leaving the office during our visit. We are personally offended by her and would strongly suggest not bothering to make an appointment with her. In the meantime, as soon as we get our sons health problems under control, we will be contacting anyone that will listen about her unprofessional, and awful behavior.

November 22nd, 2010
An outstanding pediatric cardiologist
Dr. Kaminer is above all else a highly qualified and respected practionier in her field of medicine. In all my encounters with her, she remains professional, caring, attentive, and knowledgeable in her area of expertise. She is one of only a few doctors that has provided me with second and third opinions to help in decisions regarding my health care. I have the utmost respect for her and her practice and would highly recommend her to any parents who have children with congenital or othe heart issues.

May 18th, 2010
Rudest doctor I've ever seen
This doctor walked into our visit with an attitude - she admonished my husband for having a cell phone and all but attacked my son before even saying hello to us. Fortunately, she was able to drop the attitude before our visit was done and even more fortunate we don't need to make a return visit. If my son required further medical care with a cardiologist it would NOT be under her care.