A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Karp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Karp, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Karp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lynn Karp MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Karp practice?
- Dr. Sharon Karp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Karp practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.