A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Kileny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Kileny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Kileny, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kileny graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kileny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Kileny MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Kileny practice?
- Dr. Sharon Kileny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Kileny practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.