Dr. Sharon Kirven Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Kirven?

Hard of hearing

Posted on August 26th, 2017

Does not follow through with promises made.

plunber

Posted on June 8th, 2016

this is the worst doctor you eill ever run across . these reveiws are obviousely a hoax the woman is smug with a god complex do not put your life in her hands . she tried to tell me to stop taking medication that other doctors had painstakingly had me on by trying differant things till they found what worked for me and told me to take another drug instead when I questioned her about the drug she got an attitude like how dare I question god but as I pushed it further she began telling me what she new about the medication and her knowledge was very limited at best .when I went home I serched the web and found that drug to be out dated and there are many current far superior meds being prescribed instead of the one she was trying to sell ,but for my condition the drugs I was on were exaxtly what was recomended. next thing she cant wait to push you off into her in house lab next door to the quicki mart and pad your ticket doing lab work what a joke and a scarry woman

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Kirven is one of the best doctors I know. I have never had a better experience with any doctor in my 50 years. She listens to what you are saying. I truly am thankful for her.

Prescriptions not correct and other issues

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Dr. Kirven does listen to you, and the appointments are very prompt, HOWEVER: I have recurring sinus infections that I believe may be allergy related. I have told Dr. Kirven repeatedly that a certain medication does not clear up the infections. I always end up miserable and returning for a second visit. SHE NEVER CHANGES THE ANTIBIOTIC TO THE ONE I'VE TOLD HER THAT WORKS! Now I am having fun with prescriptions. I went to pick up my renewed prescriptions, and the dosages had been changed. When I called the office questioning why, I was told that my charts were not at that office due to a move, so they had gone by the information from my last visit--(a sinus infection)--the only thing in the new chart started at the new office SERIOUSLY?!! Call my pharmacy and ask what the former scripts were! Go to the old officeor storage and get my info! Instead, now I have had to call Kroger to request a list of all my former prescriptions so that it can be faxed to Dr. Kirven's office. Really poor service here. I will be changing doctors soon, but I need my blood pressure and important medications now because they affect my health!!!

Simply the Best

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

I was looking for a new doctor since mine had moved back to her home country. I was also looking for someone close by and came upon her name doing an Internet search. I scheduled my first appointment with ease. That has been 5 years ago and I wouldn't go to another physician if they opened up an office across the street from my house . Dr. Kirven is professional and personable. You never feel as though you are on an assembly line being rushed to make way for the next. She is truly a blessing and a rare kind in the medical profession.

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Dr. Kirven takes time to listen to what you as the patient has to say.

My favorite doctor!

Posted on December 26th, 2011

Dr. Kirven is the only dr. That I have ever really liked. She is very personable and caring. She listens and responds to questions without rushing you through.

Koudoos to Dr. Kirven!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2011

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Kirven since she was in elementry school and she is now in high school and she loves her. She is personable and she genuinely cares about her well-being. She came highly recommended when I was looking for a pediatrician for my daughter and I highly recommend her to any one else.

CANCELLED APPT

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I made a 3:00 appointment around 10:30 am on 1/31. Hazel called my home # about 2:40 stating my appt had been cancelled because I had not been in since '06 and was considered a new patient. When I asked why was I just receiving a call, she stated that she left a voice mail at my job. I asked a co worker to check my phone log and the call was placed at 2:36. Hazel also stated she made several attempts to call my home #. I've been home all day (sick). My phone only rang the one time that she left the voice mail at 2:43. Had I been notified earlier, I may have been able to see another doctor. Why was this information not verified and notification given to me prior to 30 minutes before my appointment time? Dr Kirven is very professional, how ever Hazel needs some customer service training.

office staff

Posted on January 4th, 2011

The young lady who checks you in is extremely rude. I've been going to Sharon for years and her office staff has never ever been that rude. She had a very bad attitude! Please get rid of her. I hate hate hate seeing her face when I come there. Now the very lovely black lady who checks you out is awesome! She a keeper!

My Lifetime Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Kirven for the last 10-12 years and she is absolutely wonderful. She is caring but not judgemental. She always has time to go over whatever I am there for until I understand it. She acts like a normal fun loving person when out of the exam room but the kind of doctor you want to have for the rest of your life when in the exam room. I couldn't ask for more in a health care provider.

Best in Texas

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I have been going to her for the last 8 years. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I am so glad that I found her. She is great at figuring out what is wrong with you by listening to what you tell her. She is not one of these doctors that just orders a ton of tests to figure out what could be wrong. She knows her stuff! Love her!