Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Kshettry
Dr. Sharon Kshettry, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kshettry is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Unity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Kshettry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sharon Kshettry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Joan Dawson
Gynecology, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Minneapolis, MN 0.08 mi24
Dr. Eudora Grazette
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Minneapolis, MN 0.08 mi41
Dr. Jacalyn Dicello
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Minneapolis, MN 0.20 mi39