A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Kshettry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Kshettry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Kshettry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kshettry graduated from Rajasthan University Medical.
Dr. Kshettry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Shakuntla Kshettry BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Kshettry practice?
- Dr. Sharon Kshettry has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Kshettry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.