A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Kshettry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Kshettry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Kshettry, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kshettry graduated from Rajasthan University Medical.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kshettry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kshettry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Kshettry practice?
Dr. Sharon Kshettry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.