Overall Review

March 25th, 2015
My kids Love her. Very personable and thorough.

August 12th, 2013
Love this Doctor & Office!
We began using Dr. Jackson when my oldest (now 5.5) was about 20 months old. We had always used my personal GP, but due to the distance to their office and some other factors we decided it was time to find a traditional pediatrician closer to home, not to mention I was due with my 2nd child within the next few months and wanted a pedi that could see her in the hospital. I picked this office at the recommendation of my OB at that time, though she recommended another one of the doctors. Dr. Jackson sees all 3 of my children and is wonderful. She has been through countless ear infections, hemangioma referrals to a pediatric dermatologist & oncologist for my middle child and helped us go through the steps to determine why my son wasn't gaining weight. She never makes you feel as if she is pushing anything on you & takes the time to listen to you. Should understood 100% that I wanted to breastfeed my son & didn't push formula on me until he was NOT gaining any weight, it was a trial period and eventally had to make the switch due to other factors. Her back up is great too!

March 17th, 2010
INCREDIBLE
We were reccomended to Dr. Jackson through my OB, where all 4 of the OBs bring their own kids. My daughter LOVES seeing her. She is sooo friendly, tender and caring. She really puts in the extra effort. She has an amazing personality. She is always so calm, soft spoken and pulled together, no matter how frazzled I am. (stitches...ect.)She is very good at using mom terms rather than dr talk... She has been very patient and accomodating with my choice to use an alternate vaccine schedule. She doesn't make me feel weird at all, even though I know it's not common there. She is very straight forward when something is wrong or needs to be done. Very encouraging. Can't say enough about her. She is awesome!!!!