A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Jacob is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Jacob, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Jacob has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Leigh Jacob MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Sharon Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Jacob practices Emergency Medicine near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Emergency Physicians.