A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Taylor is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon L Taylor MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Sharon Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.