A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Laughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Laughlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughlin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Laughlin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Laughlin practice?
- Dr. Sharon Laughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Laughlin practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.