A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Lawler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Lawler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon S Lawler MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Sharon Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Lawler practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.