inactive

Sharon P Lawrence MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

December 19th, 2011
Doctor is rude and more concerned about the medication you are already on the dealing with the issue at hand.Lacks all aspects of bedside manner and laughed at me numerous times, will never go back to her.

April 15th, 2011
WORST doctor ever!
Horrible bedside manner is only the beginning! I was forced to come off my prescription because she refused to refill it but wouldn't call my previous Dr to understand why I was on it. It was a anti depressant/anxiety med which I have been wanting to come off of anyway but had expressed to her that I was going through a horrible divorce and now wasn't the time for that! She didn't care! She didn't replace it with anything else and I had all kinds of horrible withdrawals and extreme chest pain for a couple of months not to mention my anxiety progressed! I found out that that particular drug is the most dangerous and most difficult to come off of but I didn't get any follow up appointments, calls or concern from her! I kept calling the office for help and was continually ignored for weeks. I finally told them if I was suicidal I would have done it by now! I have to call repeatedly even to get my other sripts simply called in! Totally unprofessional

February 22nd, 2011
unprofessional staff, can't correct referral mistakes, incompetent!!

July 9th, 2010
She was very rude when questioning about previous family health problems. Filling out a form I checked no family health problems and she got upset and said all families have health problems. Entitled to her opinion but still have no family health problems.