A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Leonard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Leonard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Leonard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Leonard MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Leonard practice?
- Dr. Sharon Leonard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Leonard practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists and Jacksonville Pediatricians.