A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Leonard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Leonard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Leonard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leonard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans