A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Leonard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leonard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Leonard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Leonard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Leonard MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Leonard practice?
- Dr. Sharon Leonard has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Leonard practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists and Jacksonville Pediatricians.