Learn more about Dr. Sharon Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Leonard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonard
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leonard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Leonard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Leonard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Leonard MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Leonard practice?
- Dr. Sharon Leonard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Leonard practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists and Jacksonville Pediatricians.