A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Leong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Leong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Co Leong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon C. Leong practice?
- Dr. Sharon Leong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Leong practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.