A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Li, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Li has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Mei-Mei Li MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Li practice?
- Dr. Sharon Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Li practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Clifton Urologists.