A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Li, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Li has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Li practice?
Dr. Sharon Li practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ and Woodland Park, NJ.
See Clifton Urologists.