A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Liang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Liang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Xiaoshan Liang MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon X. Liang practice?
- Dr. Sharon Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Liang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pathologists.