A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Libit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Libit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Libit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Libit graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Libit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon F Libit MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon F. Libit practice?
- Dr. Sharon Libit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Libit practices Pediatrics near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL.
See Gurnee Pediatricians.