Dr. Sharon Littzi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2015
Excellent Dermatologist - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I have been Dr Sharon Littzi's patient for close to 15 years. I am currently in my mid-forties and look at least 10 years younger due to the regimen she has designed for me over the years. She has always been on the "Cutting Edge" for new technology and treatments as she is extremely passionate with what she does. Please note she is very cautious and does complete due diligence before administering any new treatments. Her staff has always been welcoming, warm and supportive and it is always a pleasant experience. Dr Littzi's bedside manners are also excellent- she truly cares about her patients. A recent treatment I had done with her was called "Aquagold with Juvederm and Botox. She administered this using a microneedling device. There was no downtime and it was painless and the results were immediate. My skin looks amazing! I have had compliments all week long. I highly recommend Dr Littzi!

February 2nd, 2014
Excellent service and staff. Dr Littzi helped me with my adult acne and my skin has really cleared up for the first time in years. She was very kind to me and did not make me feel self conscious like other doctors have about my skin. Instead she worked with me and I have never been happier

October 10th, 2013
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Sharon Littzi. My husband and I have been patients for several years, and have been extremely impressed with her level of knowledge, skill and courteousness. She has also done an amazing job with my old acne scarring; in just a few visits, it looks 100% better!

August 22nd, 2012
Terrible experience
Absolutely terrible experience. I brought my teenage son in for acne treatment. She did not address him but rather talked to me. Interrogated him on his diet and blamed all the acne on his food intake (which is relatively healthy). Terrible bedside manner, particularly with a teenage boy. Dont go to this dr!!!

June 23rd, 2012
chief executive officer
Dr. Littzi is very professional, very knowledgeable. I have confidence in her judgement and experience.

March 28th, 2012
Pleasant and professional
I have been seeing Dr. Litzi for over 3 years and find her to be very professional, knowledgeable and attentive. She cares to spend the time, explain the situation appropriately and proceed with the next steps. My husband is now also a patient.

February 3rd, 2012
This was my first experience visiting a dermatologist and Dr. Littzi really blew me away. I have very fair skin and I was suffering from acne. I made an appointment to see Dr. Littzi and she was really informative and helpful. She doesn't make you feel rushed, she actually takes the time to listen to you and answer all of your questions. Dr. Littzi also gives you a lot of coupons/saving cards to help reduce the cost of prespcription costs, which is another big plus. If you are looking for a doctor who is through, patient, and effiecient, I'd go see Dr. Littzi!

May 11th, 2010
Dr Sharon Littzi is absolutely amazing.I have been seeing her for 10 years and would not consider using any other Doctor.I had started to see Dr Littzi in my early 30's and now at 40 years old...my skin appears 10 years younger.She takes her time diagnosing the issue at hand and follows through after the treatment to make sure all is resolved.She is always on the "cutting edge" of skin care technology and will not utilize any treatment unless she has fully researched the product or medication.

October 10th, 2009

October 6th, 2009
very satisfied
very professional;determined cause of medical condition during first ten minutes of consult when two other Drs. were unable to diag.condition;problem 100% resolved after treatment and two follow up visits;presently under going elective skin care with amazing results;highly recmd. this Dr.

September 25th, 2009
Dr. Littzi is Helping Me Fight Aging!
Although I am a fit 61 year old woman, I look at my face and think, "I don't need a face lift, but I definitely need some help." Dr. Littzi, who always seems to be on the cutting edge of new, viable skin treatments, has given me some options that have helped turn back the hands of time. As a resident of Northern Westchester, I have many doctors to choose from, but I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Littzi and feel she is worth the detour! As a matter of fact, I find the 20 minute drive on the Merritt Parkway to be pleasant and effortless.

September 25th, 2009
Unusual to find a young doctor with old-fashioned professionalism and care. Dr. Littzi is an excellent doctor who is up-to-date on all the latest research for all facets of skin care from cancer to anti-aging. Her equipment is state of the art. Dr. Littzi is a concerned doctor who takes a genuine interest in each patient and determines what is best for each individual.