Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Longway
Dr. Sharon Longway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Longway is affiliated with Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women, Sharp Grossmont Hospital and Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Longway has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Sharon Longway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Kimberly Schlack
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Arturo Mendoza
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Valentina Russack
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi31