A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Lowe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Alicia Lowe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Sharon Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Lowe practices Psychiatry near Far Rockaway, NY.
See Far Rockaway Psychiatrists.