A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Lowe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Alicia Lowe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Sharon Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Lowe practices Psychiatry near Far Rockaway, NY.
See Far Rockaway Psychiatrists.