Obstetricians & Gynecologists

7823 Spivey Station Blvd
Ste 100
Jonesboro, GA 30236
770-991-2200
Locations and availability (10)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great Gynecologist  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Lynch-Miller has been practicing for years and is very knowledgeable. I had been upset in the past having to wait to be seen by her but when she met with me I understood why. She takes time with every patient, explains every detail and is very thorough. Nothing goes missed. I am greatful to her for solving my female issues as well as having helped my mother with a problem she was having. I would recommend her to anyone. Expect wait time but she is definatley worth the wait.

|  Dr. Lynch-Miller is very knowledgeable  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Sharon Lynch-Miller to anyone. She is extremely knowledgeable and I trust her with my health care. I have sent several friends to see her who have loved her as well.

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Bedside manner is chilling. No warmth but procedure was adequate.

|  Traditional Birth Moms Beware  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2008

Dr. Lynch-Miller delivered my first child. She is a knowledgable and thorough doctor. However, she encouraged an unnecessary C-section (after a few more hours I delivered vaginally w/o complications). Her bedside manner is chilling and she is quite humorless. If you want a heavily sedated C-section, she is your doctor. First time moms wanting a traditional birth and a personable physician--BEWARE!