Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Brenda Bundrage on Jan 27th, 2015

Every time I have ever visited the office, I have always been respected and greeted with a warm and friendly smile. The staff there is just great. Dr. Lynch-Miller is always straight to the point with what is going on with you.

Great Gynecologist show details Great Gynecologist
Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Lynch-Miller has been practicing for years and is very knowledgeable. I had been upset in the past having to wait to be seen by her but when she met with me I understood why. She takes time with every patient, explains every detail and is very thorough. Nothing goes missed. I am greatful to her for solving my female issues as well as having helped my mother with a problem she was having. I would recommend her to anyone. Expect wait time but she is definatley worth the wait.

Dr. Lynch-Miller is very knowledgeable show details Dr. Lynch-Miller is very knowledgeable
Sep 11th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Sharon Lynch-Miller to anyone. She is extremely knowledgeable and I trust her with my health care. I have sent several friends to see her who have loved her as well.

Jul 16th, 2012

Bedside manner is chilling. No warmth but procedure was adequate.

Traditional Birth Moms Beware show details Traditional Birth Moms Beware
Dec 15th, 2008

Dr. Lynch-Miller delivered my first child. She is a knowledgable and thorough doctor. However, she encouraged an unnecessary C-section (after a few more hours I delivered vaginally w/o complications). Her bedside manner is chilling and she is quite humorless. If you want a heavily sedated C-section, she is your doctor. First time moms wanting a traditional birth and a personable physician--BEWARE!