Dr. Sharon Lynch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Lynch?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Lynch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 21st, 2017

Dr. Lynch, Does not involve herself with other doctors that her patients have to see. Such as, my primary Dr. has called several times but Dr. Lynch does not return her calls. This has happened with other Doctors that care for me. It saddens me!

May 25th, 2017

Very rude

May 9th, 2017

Dr. Lynch and her staff were great to work with, they actually made you feel like they cared. They understand the frustrations of dealing with MS, and treatment limitations, They don't give false hope, just the truth. Her staff is working hard to new medications prescribed and accepted through insurance.

March 30th, 2017

Horrible Bed Side Manners

This doctor has NO business seeing patients. Condescending, short, rude, devastating to sensitive people especially with Aspergers. She is curt, acts like you are wasting her time (I guess she forgets she is being HIGHLY paid)

November 5th, 2016

Another Arrogant Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Lynch by another neurologist after they believed I have MS. After waiting 6 months to get into her she completely wasted my time by telling me that all of my symptoms were in my head and by NOT mentioning that I have an archnoid cyst on my brain that I found accidentally by requesting the information from KU to login to my medical records online. The cyst could be causing some of my symptoms. I am still waiting to see my new neurologist because it has taken Lynch weeks to release my medical records after signing a release form. I am saddened but in a way relieved to know I am not the only one that was treated like this by her. She made me feel horrible about myself and I could not believe a doctor would tell me 30+ symptoms were in my head. Her bedside manner is the worst I have ever seen in a medical professional and I feel sorry for anyone that has ever had to deal with what I went through.

August 21st, 2016

I would like to know if anyone really reads theses reviews?? I've been going to Dr. Lynch for a long time and now it's becoming a routine with her. Here are some things she should try changing. For example, better Eye contact, being more personable, Compassionate, answer questions without the condescending voice, put forth more in information regarding MS., and not make the patient feel rushed. I understand that she sees several people in a week, but that's not the people with MS fault. It's the staff that makes these appointments and of course Dr, Lynch. I have spoken to several people regarding our concerns and yes we have talked about finding another Doctor but when a few people tried to fine another Dr. They got a black lash from Dr. Lynch. As for myself, I guess I'll put up with her routine because I do not have enough energy..physical or emotional to find another Doctor. When I first met her she was such an Compassionate person and doctor but I don't know what happened. Again, please tell me if someone read these because I truly believe changes need to be made. I know Dr. Lynch is well known and is the leading expert on MS, but the people that have MS truly know the disease because we live with it!. I think the next time she speaks to me in her hurtful and condescending voice I will remind her of the "oath" she took "Do no harm" and believe that would include "words".

June 30th, 2016

Do not go to her

March 20th, 2016

Dr. Lynch had poor people skills - should not try to see so many patients in one day. No reason to wait 1 hour plus to see her. Also very rude and distant. I'm aware it is an incurable illness, but don't need to feel hopeless. I'm perfectly capable of functioning well and happily. She should do her research and not interact with patients.

February 2nd, 2016

Kk

Dr Lynch is the best!

January 5th, 2016

Lacking people skills. I left feeling worse about my condition. Walks in the room without any greeting - abruptly leaves the room when she is finished. Very rude.

December 11th, 2015

If i could give zero stars, I would. She is horrible and rude. She makes you feel dumb for needing a neurologist. I fired her as my neuro.

September 23rd, 2015

When I first made comments about Dr. Lynch, it was after a serious operation to remove a large brain tumor that did not go well. There were serious complications that left me with physical disabilities and memory loss. Not only do I remember very little before the operation, I recall almost nothing after it. I did not give her high marks. There are huge gaps in my memory that span months if not years. There were also several operations, doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists, etc. involved. I simply have no memory of much of what happened. It would be unfair of me to put the entire blame on Dr. Lynch. I based my initial comments on a comparison of my condition prior to the operation to my present one, which is very poor. My words were a combination of anger, frustration, and depression. I regret giving Dr. Lynch such low marks. She is a fine and and comment doctor.