Dr. Sharon George Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon George?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 27th, 2017

Lies in medical records

This monster Dr. Told me to let my son, who has severe reflux diagnosed by a GI specialist to cry it out for more than 30 minutes because that's what she did with her own kids. I told her I wasn't willing to psychologically danage my child to force him to sleep and she wrote in his medical records I was unwilling to let him self soothe. There has been numerous studies that show that is danaging to any child. I wouldn't take a sick rat to her office for care. Monster.

March 27th, 2017