A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hammond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hammond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hammond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Marie Hammond MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Hammond practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
See Ashland Primary Care Doctors.