A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hammond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Hammond practice?
Dr. Sharon Hammond practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Ashland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sharyn Hammond, Dr. Shari Hammond, Dr. Sharron Hammond