Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
Sharon is amazing!

July 29th, 2015
She's wonderful, kind & caring. Dr. Lee is a wealth of knowledge & truly listens. I highly recommend her.

September 2nd, 2014
Ex-Patient
I have gone to Dr. Lee since I was in high School and I am now in my 30s. We've always had to wait at least and 45-60+ minutes in the waiting room before being called back to be seen, unless you are her first appointment for the day. I was always ok with that because I figured it was normal. Which I now know it's not. My mom recently had surgery on her leg (Not done by Dr. Lee). Two weeks after her surgery she was having tightness in her chest and trouble breathing. She was taken by the ambulance to the hospital where she stayed for 5 days due to multiple blood clots in her lungs. She was release on the 5th night with strict orders to see Dr Lee the following morning to get her blood drawn and was told she would need to have it drawn every couple days for a couple weeks until Dr. Lee figured out her correct Coumadin level. We went to Dr Lee's office the next day and had to wait the usual hour before being taken back to wait in the room for Dr Lee, even though my mom who was still suffering from blood clots in her lungs(because it take weeks for them to dissolve and go away), was on oxygen, was suppose to be keeping her leg above her heart, and who had just been released from the hospital (which they knew). When we finally got back to see her, she was so unconcerned about my mom's Coumadin level and acted like we were over reacting when we told her she was suppose to get her blood checked every couple days to figure out the correct level. She told us to come back the next day to get it checked which we told her was not ok. It was extremely difficult to get her in and out of the house because of the stairs and she couldn't put any weight on her leg one leg. Dr Lee let us get it checked that day, but instead of having us come back every two days, she had us wait a week & a day before coming back to get it checked again. If you don't know anything about you Prothrombin Time (PT), it's how thick your blood is and how fast it clots. It should be between a 2-3. After she had us wait a week and stay on the amount of Coumadin she decided on, my mom's PT was an 8. Which meant when you touched her she would instantly bruise/bleed, if she bumped something she would instantly bruise/bleed. This also meant that if she would have fallen or had any internal issues she would have bled out because her blood was way way to thin. After that it took months of taking her 2 to 3 times a week to get her blood checked to get the correct level figured out. We also had to be the ones to call them the day after each blood test to get the results and find out what changes should be made to her current dosage. If we waited for them to call us like they were supposed to we wouldn't hear from them for days. When we went to her follow up appointment with her surgeon and told him the she ended up with a PT of 8. He got a very serious look of concern on his face and said "I'm glad you're still with us." Because she could have easily died with a level that high. Luckily she didn't die, 6 months later, she is doing much better. And is currently looking for a new Family Doctor as well am I.

November 19th, 2013
ex-patient
The medical assistance for this doctor as less then desirable. They NEVER return phone calls. The doctor is NEVER on time. The doctor runs anywhere from 45-60 minutes behind ALL THE TIME! I can see running behind once in awhile, but she is never on time. Why have people book appointments if you can not achieve or maintain these appointments. After waiting in the exam room for more then 45 minutes to ask this doctor a question, I had to leave. I did not say a word, just left I had another appointment, she send me a letter telling me that she can no longer be my doctor. I have never seen a bunch of idiots run a muck as well as these people do. I would not recommend this doctor or her medical assistance to know one. Now if you have all day to wait in the exam room to see her and expect no return phone calls, this would be your doctor and staff. Very dissappointed in Doctor Lee and her ma's.

September 3rd, 2013
Best doctor I have ever had
I barely get sighed in and they are taking me back. I rearely have to wait even 10 minuites. I have had Sharon as my doctor for 10 years and I have always had a good experience. She is very positive and caring.

August 16th, 2011
Great doctor! She's very friendly with children and adults. However the waiting time is painful, me and my family see her approximately every other month and every time we wait over an hour.

September 20th, 2010
terrible doctor
She cancels exams on the day I arrive. She doesn't approve tests untill I fight her for them, including those that are neccessary for a refferal and ordered the refered doctors office. She has never given me an exam, but she has presribed medication based on her interveiws

April 14th, 2008
Love this Doctor
She is a very caring and kind Doctor. Very efficient.