Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Malcolm
Dr. Sharon Malcolm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with another office in Manassas, VA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malcolm is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Warren Memorial Hosp. Dr. Malcolm has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Malcolm has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sharon Malcolm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.