A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Malotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Malotte is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malotte graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Malotte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Lyon Medical Center
- Eastern Plumas Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Marie Malotte MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Malotte practice?
- Dr. Sharon Malotte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Malotte practices Family Medicine near Portola, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yerington, NV.
See Portola Family Physicians.