inactive

• Family Medicine Portola, CA

1.0

April 22nd, 2013
uncaring Dr Malotte
She jumps to conclusions about ones needs. She needs to go back to school & learn some empathy. Patients would rather die at home before they go back to her ER at South Lyon. She should actually learn about the course of a disease & how to treat someone rather then assume they just want drugs. Not everyone comes to you for pills, maybe someone just needs help.

April 5th, 2013
not a pleasent dr
she is rude & non caring! she thinks everyone just wants drugs & doesn't want to take the time to actuly help the patient. she needs to stop treating people like their a waste of her time.

January 21st, 2011
High Opinion
I have a very high opinion of Dr. Malotte. I was a patient of hers when she practiced in Battle Mountain, Nv., and I was very sorry to see her leave. She is very professional, caring, and empathic. She always listened to me, and she showed me the courtesy of respecting my opinions and ideas. Sometimes I thought I knew what my problem was because of my symptoms, and Dr. Malotte listened to, and respected, what I had to say. She never dismissed me out of hand, and acknowledged that I might know what was going on with my own body. I always recieved above average patient care from Dr. Malotte. She is still sorely missed in this area of the country. She was the first really good doctor I've ever had, and I'm 54 years old!

November 26th, 2009
Find and other Doctor
Awful Doctor, any and every other doctor would be better. And besides all that she lost her California Medical License and no longer works in Californ ...