Dr. Sharon Marchand MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017
STILL WAITING....
While Dr. Marchand is nice enough, the wait was entirely too long especially since I was wearing a paper gown and the room was about 30 degrees. She found a suspicious spot on my eye and said "she didn't like it al all". She said she would refer me to another doctor to do a biopsy and that was over a week ago. I've left messages asking them to let me know what's going on and they have COMPLETLY IGONORED my requests. The must be NO office manager or one that is completely inept. Still would like to get that call Marchands office although you closed at noon today and no other bothered to make a 2 minute phone call to me before you left. Geez.... They also said they would send me the paperwork to fill out beforehand and didn't do that, and no, it wasn't in my spam either as receptionist suggested.

October 4th, 2016
Excellant Dermatologists with great bedside manner.

February 25th, 2016
The wait from your appt time at this office is the absolute worst I have ever seen. No matter the time of your appointment plan on 2+ hours total. The dr herself is very kind, understanding an attentive. Can't say the same for the office staff, unfortunately so good luck if choosing this route for your dermatology care!

April 30th, 2015
Dr Marchand is very thorough and she wonderful bedside manner. Her staff is courteous, kind and efficient. I will never change dermatologists. Love her!

April 6th, 2015
Definitely worth the wait!
Recently had my first visit with Dr. Marchand and was VERY pleasantly surprised. It did take a while to get an appointment but I think that may be due to the thoroughness of the care provided keeping her office filled. Very current on new medications will be getting me on a new biologic for psoriasis that was only approved by the FDA about 6 weeks ago. Also offers laser treatment that few other local physicians do. I think that speaks to the quality of training for her staff as well.

February 21st, 2015
I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Marchand! I have been her patient for many years and I will never go anywhere else. I had melanoma several years ago, and thanks to her, I caught it early and did not need treatment. She truly cares about her patients and it shows. Love her!!!

March 7th, 2014
Two other local dermatologists missed my melanoma and she found it. I think that says it all. She is worth every second you have to wait. And truly, sometimes we wait over an hour, and others I've waited only 15 minutes.

June 8th, 2012
LSO
My entire family goes to Dr. Marchand. It might take a while to get your first appointment, but well worth the wait. Dr. Marchand spends as much time as you need, never rushing to get to another patient. She answers all questions throughly. After an in patient surgery in her office, she called the next morning to ensure that I was ok. Great Doctor!

May 3rd, 2012
She is very good at what she does, but the wait is terrible...to get an appointment and once you get there...it takes forever!! I was also told that she could only see me for one thing per appointment...ecsema or moles...seriously??

December 31st, 2011
Expect a very long wait, but at least there's a TV in the examination room.

November 10th, 2010
Highly Recommended
She cares about her patients and is very thorough in her evaluations.

July 5th, 2017