Dr. Sharon Margulies Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Margulies?

July 8th, 2017

rude

very quick. doesn't listen to what you say gets annoyed

February 19th, 2016

Run while you can.

Save yourself from emotional trauma. She does not put patients as her priority. She dresses highly inappropriate, and rushes through everything she does. She does not care for her patients, and your concerns are nothing but rubbish to her. She blew off my prepartum depression, and I wound up with severe postpartum. She also informed me, I wasn't pushing hard enough in my delivery, and just decided to do a c-seciton. I was also informed that, because I really did not want to have a c-section, I did not want to have a healthy baby. With Dr. Marguiles rushing, my child wound up in Special Care Nursery. If you're wise, you'd run from this entire practice. I lost enough blood to require a blood transfusion a week after being discharged from the hospital. Dr. Marguiles neglected to make any mention. I also wound up with pneumonia because of the surgery, and a fellow physician of hers, claimed i was fine. Newton Wellsley Hospital, along with this practice should be avoided at any cost.

June 19th, 2012

Awesome doctor! Been going to her forever-12 years,really knows what she is doing, very caring, and a sense of humor too. Feel lucky to have found her.

February 21st, 2012

Needs to RETIRE!

I have to say that Dr. Margulies has zero bedside manner, she is truly offending to everyone she meets and lacks any compassion for patients. She's not my primary OB/GYN but I had to see her a few times during my first pregnancy a few years ago and then unfortunately when I had a miscarriage this year. She was very inappropriate about my entire ordeal and literally told me to brush off my loss. She spends the entire visit typing away on the computer and barely answers any questions or engages in a conversation with a patient. When she does speak it's done with an attitude and impatience. Dr. Margulies needs to retire because she doesn't provide good health care.

August 18th, 2010

It's been 18 years since Dr. Margulies delivered my daughter, but I can still remember her defensive tone and manner when I asked her about concerns I had about my emergency c-section. (Not to mention the inappropriate tight leather pants she wore to exams.) She acted like a prolapsed cord was an everyday occurrence and I shouldn't even be concerned. After the birth, my right side felt on fire, which was never explained. I even wrote a letter of complaint about her coldness and lack of professionalism to her obstetrics group, and never received a reply. I would NEVER recommend her.

May 1st, 2010

Truly awful

I was not Dr.Margulies patient. She was on call when I went into labor and wanted nothing to do with me. She tried to pawn me off on another doctor who was puzzled why I was there. I told her that I was sent by Dr. Margulies. Well, my labor was slow and Dr. M ended-up with me anyway. The first thing she said in a very cold manner was, "What are you doing here?" She was impolite, and she "lost it" during the delivery. Very unprofessional. THEN when it was done, she scolded me. She is awful. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor -- any other doctor.

July 8th, 2017