Overall Review

April 28th, 2016
great allergy doctors
dr. has treated my daughters and myelf..she and her partner are both excellent allergy specialists...

February 16th, 2016
I was very disappointed with the doctor. She was very abrupt and I felt she didn't have good bedside manner. She wanted me to come back for further testing because she has someplace to go. I thought that was so rude I will never ever go back to this doctor again terrible

July 17th, 2012
Been a patient for over 25 years. She is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manner. My parents tell me numerous times that she saved my life with the care she gave me when I was young. I owe a lot to Dr. Markovics and selfishly hope that she never ever retires!

March 3rd, 2008
She is amazing!...Her staff is another issue.
I love this doctor. She really knows her stuff; however, it is sometimes difficult to stay with her practice b/c her staff is absolutely terrible. They are either older and cranky know-it-alls, or they are too young and wet behind the ears. If you call the younder staff members and say "Hello, my name is Mr. Smith" they actually aske you to spell the name Smith. I think doctors really need to reccognize that their credentials and expertise are only half the equation. The staff is supposed to represent your professionalism. In this case, her staff is severely lacking.