A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Marshall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Marshall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Philippa Marshall MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Sharon Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Marshall practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Adolescent Specialists.