A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Marshall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Marshall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Philippa Marshall MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Sharon Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Marshall practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Adolescent Specialists.