Dr. Sharon Philippa Marshall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Marshall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Marshall practice?
Dr. Sharon Marshall practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Adolescent Specialists, Detroit Internists, and Detroit Family Physicians.