A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Mem Hosp, Inverness, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Dillingham Martin MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Sharon Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Cardiologists.