A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Martin Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Martin Holm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Martin Holm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin Holm graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin Holm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Longview, Tx
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Jean Martin Holm MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon J. Martin Holm practice?
- Dr. Sharon Martin Holm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Martin Holm practices Family Medicine near White Oak, TX.
See White Oak Family Physicians.